In this blog post, I will show you why Facebook leads are the best way to find real estate leads. And where you can get them! You see, a lot of the time, people don’t have time to go out and attend networking events or even hang out with people to network like they used to. Do you know that saying “out of sight out of mind”? Well, it works!
We always want instant gratification, so we don’t have time to do things the old way. So with that being said, Facebook is a perfect solution for anyone looking for an easy lead generation method online.
Real estate has long been one of the most competitive industries globally. With social media giants like Facebook adding new advertising options, getting in front of your target audience is only becoming more challenging.
If you’re struggling to grow your real estate business or are tired of paying high commissions to brokers and other third parties, Facebook Lead Generation Ads could be the perfect solution for you.
Lead Generation Ads allow you to collect leads directly from Facebook users. In this blog, I will walk through how you can use these ads specifically for your real estate business — whether you’re a broker with listings or an agent looking for new buyers.
So What are Facebook Leads?
Facebook Leads allows your ads on Facebook to include a form where clients can enter their information. It’s like having an email subscription form on the ad itself so you can immediately get in touch with them.
Leads allow your prospective customers to fill out a form within the ad, so you don’t have to send them anywhere. When they click on the ad, they’ll see the ad and a form just below it. When they fill this out, you will receive their information to follow up with them!
The best part is that if they do submit their information, they will not be redirected anywhere else after doing so (though they can still choose to visit your website).
- Are Facebook leads targeted?
Yes, they are indeed targeted. You can target people based on their interests, location, and other factors. This helps you to find your perfect customer. For example, if you want to sell a property in Bangalore, then you want to target buyers who live in Bangalore. If you also want to sell a property in the rural area of Karnataka but not in the city, you would want to target more rural people than city people.
- How much do Facebook leads cost?
The cost of a lead varies widely depending on factors like location and industry. But generally speaking, it will cost somewhere around 1x- 3x per lead. The exact cost will depend on how much competition there is for your audience and how many companies are running similar campaigns.
- Do Facebook leads to convert into sales?
The answer is yes! Many real estate agents have used Facebook as their primary source of clientele for years now! The reason is simple: nothing beats Facebook leads when it comes down to affordability and effectiveness!
Facebook Lead Ads are an easy way to start capturing leads within Facebook.
With this lead ad type, you can include a headline, description and image for your ad that will attract attention and encourage clicks.
When someone clicks on your ad, they’ll be taken through a form that’s pre-populated with the information they’ve already given Facebook (like name, email address, etc.). They just need to review and submit the form to complete their lead capture.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Ads Manager
- Click “Create Campaign”
- Name the campaign
- Set up budgeting and scheduling
- Choose “Lead Generation” as your objective (under “Conversions”)
- Design a compelling ad
Benefits of Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads are a good option for real estate agents because they offer several benefits, including:
- Low Cost: Facebook lead ads are cheap compared to other marketing options, like direct mail or cold calling. You can even get a higher return on investment when you target your audience precisely.
- Easy to Manage: You can set up campaigns quickly and easily and use Facebook’s robust targeting capabilities to reach your ideal clients.
- High Conversion Rates: Facebook lead ads have high conversion rates because they require little effort from clients. They don’t have to leave Facebook or provide too much personal information.
Additional benefits of running Facebook Real Estate Lead Ads:
- You’ll be able to target a highly-specific audience based on location, age, gender and other factors.
- Your ads will be seen by potential home buyers or sellers who are actively looking for an agent like you.
- You’ll be able to use the same ad across multiple platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram and Messenger), which boosts its impact.
- You’ll be able to track the performance of your campaigns to see what’s working and what’s not. This will make it much easier to maximize ROI in the future.
What is Facebook retargeting Ads?
The power of Facebook retargeting is the chance to remind users about your brand, products, and services. As they say, “out of sight, out of mind” If a prospective client visited your website or Facebook page but didn’t convert into a lead, retargeting ads can help bring them back.
Retargeting ads appear to users who have previously visited your website as they surf the web or scroll through their Facebook News Feed.
It is important to note that you can only serve ads to people who have taken action on your website, such as visiting a web page.
To get started with Facebook retargeting, you will need to add a Facebook pixel to the header section of your website. You must place this pixel in the header section of all pages on your site.
And I repeat, The first step in retargeting is getting a Facebook pixel installed on your website. The pixel will let you create custom audiences based on people’s actions while they are on your website.
One common use of the pixel is to target your ads to people who hit your homepage then bounce away. These people may be interested in your services but had something else on their minds when you first reached out to them.
Another use for the pixel is retargeting leads who have already filled out a form or requested more information about your services. You can even set up custom audiences for each stage of the real estate sales funnel.
Ways to retarget the Facebook Leads?
The best way to retarget leads is with a Facebook custom audience. You will need to create a Facebook custom audience by uploading your saved leads list. Once that audience is created, you can target content specifically to this group.
The next step is creating the content that you want to show them. A good idea is to use video content like testimonials from past clients or properties you’ve recently sold in their neighborhood.
Those are just a few ways to use the pixel, but many more.
Here are some of the best ways to use Facebook leads:
- Leads that watched a video
- Leads that visited an important page on your site
- Leads who engaged with your brand
- Leads that opened an email campaign
- Leads that clicked a link in an email campaign
Facebook Messenger Ads
Facebook Messenger ads are especially powerful tools for real estate professionals. These ads can appear in a user’s news feed, but they also pop up in their Facebook Messenger inbox.
Messenger Ads work similarly to regular Facebook ads. Instead of sending users to a website when they click on an ad, Messenger Ads open a private message between the advertiser and the user. This allows real estate agents to have more meaningful conversations with potential clients who have expressed interest in their services by engaging with their ads.
Facebook Stories Ad
Facebook Stories ads are an extremely effective way to reach new home buyers and sellers in your real estate business.
Facebook stories ads have a high completion rate, low price, and the ability to tell a story with your brand.
Stories ads can be used for real estate needs, from branding to specific lead generation campaigns.
Here are some tips you can create a Facebook story ad for your real estate business:
- Create a story ad with your brand’s logo centered in the middle of the screen. You don’t want people to miss your brand and message. The ideal size of your logo is 1200 x 628 pixels.
- Add a short 10-second video or image with text that might include any of the following messages:
- Tease an upcoming open house or market report release
- Share local community news like new schools, parks, or transit expansions.
- Share a real estate market’s trend like buying vs. renting or buyers in the market right now.
Realtors and those in the real estate industry know that lead generation is vital for their success. Lead generation will help you gain more clients, connections, and new customers. Lead generation is crucial to the success of your business, but you must do it properly. There are various ways to generate leads for your real estate business, and Facebook Lead Ads may be one of the most effective methods.